Varenkor® Burs, Discs, Wheels
Understand the Differences
Solid Sintered Diamonds, Traditional
- Traditional “Hot Pressed” sintering process.
- Contains a metallic binder appropriate for either porcelain, metal or both.
- Refer to “HP bur applications chart” located on each page.
- Want to know more? Click here.
Solid Sintered Diamonds Porcelain Binder
- Designed for use on all porcelain materials including Zirconium.
- Porcelain binder is softer than traditional metal binders causing less vibration on delicate work.
- (Compare to Dimon-All or Diagen)
- Through a different sintering process, layers of diamonds are created.
- Advantages are thinness of discs, and aggressiveness of Friction Grip burs.
- Longer lasting than electroplated burs and discs.
- An electroplated layer of diamonds covers a metal base.
- Advantage is that discs can be made to be “see through” and cost a little less.